Friday, August 5, 2011

So I Created a Blog

Hello all.  Welcome to my brain.  I've been tossing around the idea of blogging for a while now, and now I finally decided to go with it.  Hopefully it will help me release some of the thoughts and images that clutter my mind.  Believe me, there are a lot of 'em in there.  And (thats right I started a sentence with and) it will help relieve my poor facebook friends of having to read my near daily rant posts.  I know I have a slightly, well let's not say slightly lets say hugely, different view of life than most.  I like to make people think.  Sometimes people see my views as helpful, some find them amusing, and some are highly offended. 

I fully realize that people are going to disagree with me on things.  I am more than happy to agree to disagree with anyone.  I'm only giving you my opinion, I'm not trying to MAKE you believe as I do.  So, let's go.  First blog to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment